- The death duties in Britain, 1859–1930: evidence from the Annual Reports of the Commissioners of the Inland Revenue
- The Wills Sample
- Family, property transmission and the state, 1859–1930 (coming soon!)
- Making a will in late nineteenth and early twentieth-century Britain (coming soon!)
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way: understanding the transmission of wealth at death in Britain, 1859–1930 (coming soon!)
- The Cost of Funerals in Victorian in England and Wales, 1850–1902 (coming soon!)
A list of guides, published between 1850 and 1940, concerned with inheritance legislation and how to make a will. Locations of the documents serve as a guide only, and will be updated over time.